How can I contact people who send me answers?

I asked a question about the Villages in Florida and received a couple of answers from two people that seemed to be confused about what I was trying to find out. So I would like to get across to these folks what Iam looking for is not an insult. Thank-you.

Favorite Answer

click on their name and then look to the right of their avatar and if you see the words e-mail whatever their name is.....if they have it turned off like you do it will say that they do not allow e-mail or something to that effect.....

you need to turn on the ability for them to respond to your e-mail otherwise if they have an answer they cant give it to you....

Click on their picture and it will take it to their profile. If it says closed to email, you have to go through Yahoo (who will send them an email, saying you would like to be added as a contact of theirs, and include a link. If they go to your profile, and like/dislike what it says, they will click on to add you or deny you, whichever the case may be.). If it says you CAN email them, click on the little blue envelope to send your message.

Source(s): personal experience