where can i get a cheap ipod nano for about 30 dollars?

i really want a red or pink one

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You can go to bed and dream. (:

chances of a red one for $30 would be slim to none. same with the pink one.

Even if eBay has one for that cost, I doubt you'll even see it at your door, even if you do, i'm sure you won't be impressed. Yard sale iPod Nanos don't even go for that price, unless it's fake or damaged in one way or another.

Lots of people will offer at least $100 more than your offer for one.

You get what you pay for. a $30.00 iPod would possibly be nothing close to the iPod you want. Apple sell refurbished iPods as well as some other authorized sellers, check with them, but I can tell you it won't be $30.00.

Refurbished iPods: http://store.apple.com/1-800-MY-APPLE/WebObjects/A...

Life have miracles, maybe you'll stumble upon one soon, but for now, you can dream, hope, and save up money.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

nicely it rather relies upon on what you pick. in case you pick something rather intense tech, then get the ipod touch. There are a lot of stunning video games you are able to play on there. And in case you have on the spot internet you are able to pass on the information superhighway at your place. yet once you're only searching for something to take heed to music on, get the nano. Plus you would be wanting money left, the touch is expensive. yet all in all, i could advise the ipod touch. it rather is the "funnest ipod ever"

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you cant get an ipod for 30 dollars.

but you might be able to get a broken or damaged one or bery used at ebay.

or you might be able to get one at your local pawn shop

• 1 decade ago

Ebay?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

no where

even if you bought a used one it would cost more than 100 bucks

P.S. colored ones cost more

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

craigslist? theres some BROKEN ipods that u can fix...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.