Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Do you believe Paris Hilton is really a changed woman.?

I think its the biggest load of B.S I ever heard. The other day on Larry King she said I worked hard for my money I have earned all of my money.. "since when is going out and being paid to party earning money"

When asked have you ever done drugs are done beer.... It t.v showed a video of her doing weed.. and come on we all know she drinks beer...

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Hell no. She will never change. I don't pity her at all. They should have left her in jail for maybe another 6 months and then take a giant baguette and beat her up with it. She even said she's claustrophobic. I bet she's lying. Even Larry King thinks that she might've been lying because he said to Ryan Seacrest this morning that true claustrophobics would've freaked out, cried, and died in the cell. She didn't even sound like she pronounced claustrophobia right. She said "costrophobya" or something. That idiot lied to the whole freakin' public, I hope they go and put her under a guillotine...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HELL NO, she just wants people to feel sorry for her since famous rich Paris went to jail

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Paris is just a *****!!O, randy orton & edge suck!! It's a good thing edge went 2 smackdown & I'm a girl who knows that.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No one really know's beside her,,,

She's the only one who know's if she's a changed woman in her heart.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

shell more then likely do good for a while, shes scared of going back, but give it time and she will be back to her old tricks

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ABSOLUTELY NOT

she just doesnt want to be seen as a bad person now

• 1 decade ago

as far as I know, 3 weeks in jail doesn't make you smarter.

• heh! Heh! that's a funny question

• 1 decade ago

yeah right she hasnt changed s**t

• 1 decade ago

No

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.