Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 1 decade ago

Romance Readers!!! What's your favorite novel/author?

My favorite book is "Saving Grace" by Julie Garwood. My favorite author is Hannah Howell.

Give me some good suggestions for more historical romances!

Favorite Answer

I really like Nora Roberts, the Key Trilogy is my favorite.

But if your looking for historical romance, and you want something to keep you occupied for a while, try The Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon. There are currently six books.

Outlander, Dragonfly In Amber, Voyager, Drums of Autumn, The Fiery Cross, and A Breath of Snow and Ashes.

They're good, but they're massive. And if you read one straight through you'll think in a Scottish accent for a little while!

Roberta Gellis, Edith Layton, Jo Beverly, Amanda Quick, Joan Wolf--some of these folks have been around a long time 20+ years so you can find their work in libraries or used book stores

I read alot of Jude Deveraux, and Johanne Lindsay. Their pretty good. I like Garwood too.

Santa Montefiore's "The Gypsy Madonna"

I like most of Mary Balogh's books, and Anne Stuart's historicals too, but my all time favourite is "Flowers from the Storm" by Laura Kinsale - I usually don't like her books too much, but that one was amazing !

Pride and Prejudice. Seriously. Amazing. My all-time favorite book. You'll love it. Sense and Sensibility is also wonderful, and so is Jane Eyre. Good luck!

• Ralph

The Beast Within by Edward Levi

Try "outlander" by Diana Gabaldon. I also like alot of Candace Camp novels.

twilight series by stephenie meyer!