does it make me a loser if?

I am at level 4 and have reached my limit for answering questions for the day? I was stunnded that I answered that many.. this is the first time... I quess I am saying that I have done nothing today and had nothing better to do than answer questions.. my only excuse is I am off work for a week on vacation.

• Kevin
    Favorite Answer

It's ok I have been on here most of the day .... took the day off today.

Your not a loser! Maybe you had a chance to really help someone today so don't feel bad about it, just enjoy your vacation.

NO, i just reached level 4 , lets party!

Nope, your not a loser, not at all. im level 2, and im about to reach my limit .. which isnt much, but yeah.

Have a P&S Mai Tai and answer away; you're on vacation!

• You must join LA (limits anonymous). It doesn't make you a lose. We all have been through this before

• atiana

you're not a loser! you've just been having fun! and theres nothing wrong with that!

• Tony M

No, I do not think that makes you a loser.

• Panda

As long as you had fun, that's the main thing.

your not a loser....everyone on here has done that before rather they admit it or not