how old are you and what kind of a job do you do???

I'm 27, I live in California and I currently work as a Production & Distribution Supervisor in a major company in Cali. I think I'm doing very good cuz my school education is not all that. I did finish HS, attend to collage but never graduated. I will be back in school very soon since my job will pay for it.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Carito
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hola Gasparinnn!! Te cuento: tengo 21 años y trabajo de recepcionista y administrativa en una universidad privada aca en Argentina!! Es una universdad dedicada a la enseñanza de carreras relacionadas con los negocios y se llama...Instituto Universitario Escuela Argentina de Negocios. Trabajo desde las 08.00 AM hasta las 15.30 PM. Atiendo el telefono, obvio... jaja, a los profesores y a los estudiantes!! Y tambien atiendo a todas aquellas personas interesadas en recibir informes acerca de nuestras carreras.

En fin... hago muchas cosas mas.. pero esto es lo que ocupa la mayor parte de mi tiempo!!

muchos saludos desde Buenos Aires

bye!! y cuando me invites a California nos comemos unas langostas!! jaja

besos

• 1 decade ago

I,m from Illinois and am a janitor for an Art Distribution center. I worked for 31 years 6 months and 20 days for a Pre-engineered steel buildings firm before they lefy and went to Austraila.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Congratulations on both your success and on going back to school!

I'm 36 and work as a housewife, part-time student (3 classes), I'm an officer at my school's Honors Society, and I work half-time as a Library Clerk at my college as well. I too am in California.

• 1 decade ago

I'm 24, and a stay @ home mom. I go to school full time in the am. My hubby works full time being a supervisor for a 'walmart-style' furnature company. It sounds like you are doing good in your life-keep it up.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I am 38, mother of two, wife, full time insurance agent, part time community volunteer, and all the time friend. I'm that person that everyone calls to help them do something, since I am bilingual. Good luck going back to school! That is an accomplishment in itself AND working full time. Kudos to you!

• 1 decade ago

I am 24 and live in MN. I am a nurse and just got promoted at my job. I am in the process of obtaining my masters in nursing. Lots of work but I love being a nurse.

• Steubs
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I'm fifteen and don't have a job. I'm ganna wait till i'm sixteen so i can drive to my job. If i could drive i would of got a job a long time ago.

good luck with going back to college.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im 16 and i go to school

• 1 decade ago

you'll do alright take advantage of the schooling it can only make you go farther. try hard do your best and you'll be ok

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.