Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

i believe in god i try so hard everytime i try to get close to him or have some peace problems arise?

and i end upset at god and wondering why it seems like evil always wins i catch 10 times hell with work and family and i am a good man sometimes i feel like god does not care and just lets things happen help me to feel diffrent

Favorite Answer

To answer your question, I can only go to what the bible says. First thing is that the bible is the Word of God. You have to believe that God's Word is true. In spite of what you go through His Word stands firm. I want to answer what you said about you feeling like God does not care. The truth is God's Word. Psalm 23:1 says The Lord is my Shepherd. Now a shepherd is someone that takes care of their sheep. Jesus is the Good Shepherd. He will not let you go astray. The only way you can leave His flock is if you willfully reject Him and I pray that is not your case. John 3:16 says, For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life. If you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ and have accepted Him that means you have received God's love. That love is unconditional!!!! That means His love has no measure. You don't have to meet any requirements or fill any quotas to get that love. All you gotta do is believe. In spite of how you feel or what you think, God never changes. There are times when you don't feel close to God. There are times when your not even thinking the right things. However it doesn't change what God thinks or says about you. He loves you. He will never leave you nor forsake you.(Hebrews 13:5)

When you believe in what God says and stand firm on His word, evil may try to come but it won't shake you.You gotta fight evil with the Word of God. You have to know that Greater is He that is in you, than he that is in the world.(1John 4:4) Of course the He that is in you is God's Spirit who is given to those that believe. The he that is in the world is Satan of course who is causing the evil in your life.

I realize that it is important to start confessing God's Word. When we speak God's Word it helps our faith. Your words are powerful. Proverbs 8:21 says death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those who love it will eat its fruit. What are you saying about your situation at work or with your family? We can give access to evil through our tongue. The change starts with us first. Our character, approach and perception might need some adjusting in this situation. Whenever we go through these kinds of problems, its easy to go by our thoughts and feelings. Its easy to speak according to our emotions, but if our thoughts and emotions do not line up and agree with God's Word, we will never win.

Finally, its important that we know how to seek God concerning this manner. God has the solution concerning peace. Philippians 4:6-7 says Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your request be made known to God: and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 1 Peter 5:7 says casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you. You see, God really cares! Make your request known to God. Don't be ashamed to talk to Him about whats really going on in your life. Be honest when you speak to Him. Cast your problems upon Him. Once you share your problems, know that He is able to solve the problem in your life. Don't be anxious about your problem. Thank God that He already solved it. When you begin to thank God and praise Him for who He is and what He has done, you put yourself in a position of victory. There's more....Phillipians 4:7 and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. You must know that the same God that cares for you is the God of peace. He will give you peace that is beyond your understanding and thinking level. This peace will keep you in times of trouble. Continue to read these scriptures and speak the Word of God.

Source(s): The bible: Psalm 23:1, John 3:16, Hebrews 13:5, 1 John 4:4, Proverbs 8:21, Philippians 4:6-7, 1 Peter 5:7

Actually that is a sign that you are closer than think; many times people believe the myth once you are a believer all of your problems end, but it is the reverse actualy; this is when the trouble begins people who are not in the faith many times have no issues that's how we can tell the diffrence. Have you turn your life over to GOD thru Jesus? if so then keep the faith, and expect victory + diliverance if not say Jesus I believe in you and accept you as my savior, and call a minister who will give you the rest. we must have the expectations of Victory, if we are believers. I know sometimes things get complicated, and this world gives us hell! but Jesus say's cheer up because I have overcome the world, therefore if we are brother and sisters in Christ we can be overcomers, to because he is on our side; and sometimes we have personal issues, we don't want face, or we don't know that are there; and sometimes we are thrown head first straight into that direction, that's why if we do have some in education, emotionaly, spiritually, or physically, we can allow GOD to take care of these issues as well for us He is our Father we must depend on his will for our lives not ours, so sometimes we are just going in the wrong direction. We might need professional help as wel. Therefore keep the faith. I myself have been going thru, play some spirtual music, read your word, call someone, get prayed for, volunteer your time, if you can. Pray for others who you think may have some of your same issues, pray pray pray.

All you have to do is believe; the rest will come in time; The everyday stuff you talk about is the tests that come your way and how you deal with them. Don't get discouraged because that is the devil's way of making you forget what journey you are on. Keep your head up and follow the Maker. He also have a Book of Instructions that you need to read and that is called the Bible; Check it out for yourself.

• tedda

You say for your commencing textual content (it was once all out of worry) so what, did it aid? Did it aid you by way of anything ample to get you to in which you're now, STILL ALIVE! Here’s the item. And viable you are reply; If God is all figuring out, then God is aware of the whole thing. One could say, God doesn’t gamble or suppose in playing. But I can certain ample BET you God is aware of the lottery numbers earlier than their drawn in each and every lottery within the whole global. And there are hundreds of thousands of them. Boy wouldn’t that be cool to have God as an insider in your part when you performed the lottery? LOL Unfortunately you'll certainly not recognize the lottery numbers earlier than they are drawn until God offers them to you or the satan does. Who is aware of? So am I going to heaven or hell? Here’s an additional random query folks marvel approximately. Well God is aware of. So if God is aware of, is it quite my loose will? I recognize such a lot gained’t desire to listen to this or be ready to manage it however DEAL WITH IT anyways. God created Satan for one cause. So individuals might have a alternative among well and evil. That’s all. If all we had had been apples to prefer from we could recognize not anything else, however input in an additional alternative like oranges, good now you might have a alternative, earlier than the oranges had been entered into the equation, all of us had just one alternative. This is why the satan exists and the one rationale. Did God recognize that the satan could acquire havoc in the world? YES. And went forward with the plan anyways. Must be a lovely well rationale for going forward with the PLAN without reference to the evil that could take position after. But with no moment alternative we could all be puppets simplest figuring out one alternative, APPLES. Nothing else could ever come into our minds however APPLES, for the reason that Apples could be all they we had, however then regrettably there's a 2d alternative. Oranges! = FREEWILL. So sure freewill does exist and it's for your palms one hundred% and in Gods palms one hundred% that is known as a paradox. A thriller. But without reference to the truth that we individuals are not able to have an understanding of this thriller in its entirety. You don’t have got to have an understanding of the whole thing. Do you might have have an understanding of the whole thing there's approximately a tv set to revel in it. NO. So make your alternative and you can be very well! Then are living with that alternative! Even if usually you don’t like that alternative. I consider you realize which one is the proper one. Again you don’t have got to have an understanding of all of it. YOU certainly not will. Till it’s everywhere and you'll say then. Thank god I made the proper alternative. This global is simplest right here for a short while then long past.

Dude, satin will always attack when you try to draw close to the Lord because he doesn't want you to be saved. he is going to a devils hell and like the old saying goes "misery loves company" and he wants us all there with him. Don't get upset with God just draw closer to him thru prayer. Jesus was not only a good man, He was sinlessly perfect and look what He suffered FOR US! And remember Romans 8:28 "All things work together for good to them that love God to all that are called according to His purpose"! Walk with Him and trust Him completely! Proverbs 3:5-7 Trust in the Lord with all thine heart and lean not to thine own understanding and in All thy ways acknowledge Him and He WILL direct your paths"! I will pray for you my friend just keep the faith! Lord Bless You! Check out upci.org

i'm right there with ya... let me say this though, the more you get closer to God, the more satan will be coming after you. satan is trying to mar the one thing he doesn't want to happen, which is your personal relationship with God. it sounds like you are becoming (if not already) very dependent on the Lord. that is a real good thing. things do seem more difficult when living for Christ, but you know what, with Him by our side, we are able to keep moving forward with our heads held high. God does love you, He has proven it...

• KayJay

He loves you so much!!!! Don't let the devil discourage you!! Put your armour on!!! Have faith!!! He is mighty and bad things will work for good to those you believe!!! I'll pray for you...please do not succumb to this world....do you have a good church?

If you would like, I'll give a link to my church.....you will be blessed!!! Lots of support and love to you!

the devil whisper in your ear when you getting closer to god you just have to say i rebuke you in Jesus name and keep getting closer

Hmmm...thats harsh.