Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

What are some flirty things to do in im with a boy?

I want this boy to know that kinda like him and i want to be mysterious and attracting how do i do that without making it obvious and being friendly so that maybe he will make the first big move.

Favorite Answer

just be yourself I'm sure he'll fall for you. if not..

when you guys are just hanging out rub his head in a joking way or punch him. Play a physical sport like basketball or football (dont be serious about the game though), so you can secretly touch him and vice versa.

if you go to a club and a slow sexy song comes on, do a lil sexy dance for him, but dont dance on him. Give him a sexy look or glance once or twice to let him know you want him to watch you.

On IM or in person? I can't help with IM but in person never let him know ur next move... Also don't act obsessed with him, just act smooth and u'll be good

I know this sounds stupid, but start a little game with him, like poking each other. It actually worked for me.

first fart on his face then spit on him then throw a fake lizzard on his face so tht he screams like a girl a runs away

Source(s): jus kidding.........lol.............i dunno