Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 decade ago

What are some flirty things to do in im with a boy?

I want this boy to know that kinda like him and i want to be mysterious and attracting how do i do that without making it obvious and being friendly so that maybe he will make the first big move.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

just be yourself I'm sure he'll fall for you. if not..

when you guys are just hanging out rub his head in a joking way or punch him. Play a physical sport like basketball or football (dont be serious about the game though), so you can secretly touch him and vice versa.

if you go to a club and a slow sexy song comes on, do a lil sexy dance for him, but dont dance on him. Give him a sexy look or glance once or twice to let him know you want him to watch you.

• 1 decade ago

On IM or in person? I can't help with IM but in person never let him know ur next move... Also don't act obsessed with him, just act smooth and u'll be good

• 1 decade ago

I know this sounds stupid, but start a little game with him, like poking each other. It actually worked for me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

first fart on his face then spit on him then throw a fake lizzard on his face so tht he screams like a girl a runs away

Source(s): jus kidding.........lol.............i dunno
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.