lovergirl asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

How can I find out what haircut will go with the shape of my face?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

try asking your stylist or better yet ask friends and family,they know u better then anyone

• 1 decade ago

there is a company that actually puts your face on a computer and then they try different types of hairstyles and colors until you find the one that fits. i believe the Co's name is Merle Norman. you could probably check it on line or find an program on line that does the same.

another suggestion would be just ask around for references, feel out the stylists, find one you trust and get their opinion but make sure that they are the type that will also listen to yours.

i have been with mine forever and i trust her with anything. if you can find someone you trust like that, you'll be set.

I'm sure you'll look your best in whatever you choose. so, good luck!

• Sage
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I've found that a good hairstylist usually can tell you just what style would frame your face and not let your hair over power it, but would compliment your features. Good luck.

• 1 decade ago

it depends on what shape your face is....long then dont do very long hair, round then maybe that would be good....what is your face shape? that would help answer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Thru looking in Mirror

• 1 decade ago

look at magazines or just at the person who's doing your hair as long as they are a trained hair professional

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

get something dat is nice

or get a shape up first

• 1 decade ago

Try ivillage they have a virtual makeover.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

go to a parlor shop and ask

• 1 decade ago

ask your hair stylist im sure they have the right answer

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.