Dan asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 decade ago

Want to get a tatto...?

Ok, so I recently became a US resident (originally from the UK). I have no tattoos, but I want to get one to commemorate my new status. Could you guys give me some ideas, as this is permanent and I don't want to think of anything better after I get it! Thanks.

Favorite Answer

why a tatoo? just throw a party tattos are 99% regrettable.

The date of your residency and a United States Flag. If you want to get a tatoo of that also get one with the flag from UK so you don`t forget where you`re from.

How about crossed flags of The Stars and Stripes and the Union Jack

You could work on a combination picture of both the flags or better yet, just get a tattoo of a symbol of your ancestry : )

Do a Google image search for "patriotism" and that may help. I personally don't like tattoos very much but you could like red white and blue stars or something. Good luck!

get a tattoo of a snake wrapped around a sowrd

It should be up to you, a tattoo is something that should have a huge meaning, if we tell you what to put, it would have no purpose for you watsoever.

first you want to find an artist that is reputable and has a grreat portfolio,<THIS IS FOREVER.>

talk to the artist and tell them what you just told us, if they are a good tattooist they will give you some great ideas.

good luck and thanks for becoming a citizen LEGALLY

maybe the american flag plus the date of your residency?

Perhaps the date of your citizenship.

http://360.yahoo.com/profile-P0OuU_cib6IUdt1P7u58t...