2005 Mitsubishi Lancer ES?

I'm thinking about getting this as my first car i have been using my dads 2000 Chrysler 300M that has 250 horsepower. This one only has 120. Is it going to make a big difference like it the 2005 Lancer ES slow because it only has 120 horesepower

Favorite Answer

Umm...that car is slow! Why dont you get the Evo? Thats the fast one!!

A Chrysler 300 is twice the size of a Lancer. The larger heavier 300 needs a bigger engine.

Although the Lancer ES only has 120 hp that's 5 more than a Honda Civic. That will be plenty of power to move that little car around. But it's no racer that's for sure.

Test drive the ES first before you make the decision. It is your car, so anything somebody here tells you can't say how you feel after spending the money to buy the car. Personally, I used to drive a 2002 Lancer ES, and granted it was only a 4-banger, I had plenty of power and speed for such a small car. Plus, you save in gas mileage as well.

If it's your first car then you don't need fast. 120 is plenty.

Depends where it is located... Steering wheel, dash, door, etc.

We own one and it goes fast enough.