Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Why do black people have big butts and lips?

Dont say it isnt true

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

my but is having problems i am looking for a ********* the poop is falling out my bum bum and i sometimes i scratch it when i am at the library

• 4 years ago

I like Big Butts and I cannot Lie!! And Big Lips too😊😊

• less
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Ok Harvey,who said black people have big butts and lips???

Maybe theirs is normal and the other ones are small. Angelina Jolie....tell me you don't like lips..

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Actually most Africans that I know don't have big butts anyone can have a big butt if they eat a lot of fatty foods. I love lips and so does my boyfriend you don't...to bad. Why do White people have flat pancake butts and lines for lips? See it goes both ways:)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

That's just a stereotype, personally I think those features are beautiful. I'm African and I don't have either or, I do have some curves and slightly full lips.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a genetic trait like slanted eyes with Asians or pointed noses like Caucasians.

• 1 decade ago

so when I say kiss my butt you can read my lips, and find it so you can plant one on it baby.

Pucker up:)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You are a pathetic waste of sperm, go jump off a cliff so we can see if sh*t can fly:)

• 1 decade ago

Come on? Not all do. It is just like why do Irish people sometimes have freckles, it is heredity. Please!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well my butts still growing, so idk. Because blacks love food(I know I do).

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.