Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 1 decade ago

Why do black people have big butts and lips?

Dont say it isnt true

Favorite Answer

my but is having problems i am looking for a ********* the poop is falling out my bum bum and i sometimes i scratch it when i am at the library

I like Big Butts and I cannot Lie!! And Big Lips too😊😊

• less

Ok Harvey,who said black people have big butts and lips???

Maybe theirs is normal and the other ones are small. Angelina Jolie....tell me you don't like lips..

Actually most Africans that I know don't have big butts anyone can have a big butt if they eat a lot of fatty foods. I love lips and so does my boyfriend you don't...to bad. Why do White people have flat pancake butts and lines for lips? See it goes both ways:)

That's just a stereotype, personally I think those features are beautiful. I'm African and I don't have either or, I do have some curves and slightly full lips.

a genetic trait like slanted eyes with Asians or pointed noses like Caucasians.

so when I say kiss my butt you can read my lips, and find it so you can plant one on it baby.

Pucker up:)

You are a pathetic waste of sperm, go jump off a cliff so we can see if sh*t can fly:)

Come on? Not all do. It is just like why do Irish people sometimes have freckles, it is heredity. Please!!!

Well my butts still growing, so idk. Because blacks love food(I know I do).