Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 1 decade ago

Hi, I'm a Man who wants to wear a bra and panties.?

I want to wear bra and panties. I need a 40'' Bra backband. I don't know what cup size I need. My waist is 34 inches. What size panties do I need? Thanks, Ron

Favorite Answer

OMG WHEN WILL PEOPLE STOP POSTING THIS!

You certainly aren't the first man who broadcasted this to the yahoo answers community. And it wasn't funny the first time, either.

Try a B cup bra and size large panties. Good luck!!!

I know that this is a bit off-topic, but I once had a hand-crotchet string bikini I ordered from Playboy. I kept the bottoms and gave the top to a gilrfriend of mine. She and I would have sex wearing them, and I often wore the bottoms as underwear. I have a 30 inch waist.

• ?

Go to a bra and pantie store they will tell you what size is best for you and what will fit you right..Good Luck..

seems like you have the mind of a woman stuck in the body of a man...it was on cnn the other day...not making a joke dont think that i am okay but it showed men wanting fem stuff & that was the reason

Large, I'm guessing? Try out for yourself...

• john

wear g string

Oh my god, there are so many freaks on yahoo answers today!

A 40DD, I guess. LOL! You're so gay, dude!

ahahahaaa