Charmed, Buffy, Supernatural fans!!?

Just wondering if anyone loves these shows as much as I do!

What is Angel about? I've only seen the ending of it a few times because it comes on before Charmed on TNT

Favorite Answer

Yup, Love them all. Buffy was one of the most intelligent and fun shows ever on tv. The way they tied mosters of the week to real life was awesome (Come on Oz turning into a werewolfe just as him and Willow statrt dating - perfect metephore for the teenage guy) Supernatural is a complex story about family dynamics, just so happens to have an evil demon behind half the crap (and come on what family doesn't have demons they fight) Charmed was with out a doubt one of the most in depth character study of the relationships between sisters (the way the whole dynamics changed after Prue died and Pheobe became the middle sister and took over Pipers whole role and Paige became the youngest). All in all some of the best television ever produced.

And I agree with the above commenter, Angel was awesome too. Angel was a spin-off from Buffy with the continueing story about the Vampire with a soul. And I have to say that the episode where Angel was turned into a puppet was absolutely great :)

Not really a big fan of any of them, but I did like the writing on Buffy and Angel. Buffy season 2 was my favorite. The last season of Angel was the best. Charmed was WAY too watered down and chick flick-like to keep my interest. Although, I did like the addition of Rose McGowan as Paige to the regular cast. The ONLY episode of Charmed that I could actually tolerate was the one where some old Hag sent an evil monkey to steal the witches senses (sight, voice, hearing).

I absolutely love Charmed and Buffy the Vampire Slayer! Xena: Warrior Princess is my fave, though. I also enjoy Hercules: The Legendary Journeys, Blood Ties, and Angel. =) Shows having to do with the Supernatural are good. Very good. Hehe.

I love Buffy. My friends thought I was weird for liking it, but I love everything about it. Oh and I love that show Angel. (do these still come on?)

Charmed is amazing (Cole is gorgeous!).

And I don't watch Supernatural.

I love watching Charmed and Buffy

I loved Buffy, Angel and I love Supernatural and Smallville, I never got into Charmed, I think it was because I don't like Shannon Daugherty, and when she left it was too late to try and get into it.

Buffy is terrific and Angel, Charmed & Supernatural are very good.....Did you ever watch Tru Calling? So very sad when that got cancelled.....it was wonderful too :(

I love it too, Supernatural is great! Charmed was my favorite!

I really liked Charmed.. @ss kickin chicks! ROCK ON!

YEASH... I wish they would start a new season of buffy.... Oh and Angel.. I LOVE those shows....