Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

I'm doing a simple poll the question is.... Do you support murders.?

Beniot is no different than all the other killlers for exapmles O.J Simpson,,Bobby Cutts,Urine Vanderslute,

and before you say and defend Beniot that he not guilty look at the F'N evidence.

Beniot had 2 german sherpard dogs so how could someone break and enter. Beniot bound Nancy's hands and feet together and strangled her. then he killed his son afterwards sometime.. he got drunk evidence of beer in his weight room and he hung himself. What more proof do you need.

• wingo
    Favorite Answer

Who is Beniot? You mean this Benoit fellow?

I think poor spellers ought to be murdered mercilessly. A real pox on the masses.

• SusanB

I DO NOT support murderers!!!

I believe OJ was guilty. I don't know who the other people are you mentioned.

I think there are a lot of unanswered questions & don't want to rush to judgement. I just want more info & I would really like to see some real evidence...fingerprints, DNA, etc.

BTW, regarding the dogs...the dogs are only an issue if it was a stranger or someone sneaking in the house. It could have been Chris who murdered them, but it could have been a someone that they knew & let in the house.

JediMorgan - thank you now I know who he was talking about & yes I think he killed Natalie Holloway.

One more thing, I am sick & tired of being called a moron or an idiot for asking questions & seeking more information before reaching a conclusion. Idiots rush to judgement. The only stupid question is the unasked question!

There is NO solid proof that BenOIT killed his family, i mean they decided that like what 20 min into the investigation? Psh. Right. The media must got you totally convinced, eh. What ever. I don't support murderERs, but it hasn't been completely proven benoit did it. Haven't you heard? They are investigating and questioning Kevin Sullivan. He's a suspect. And there are quite a few other conspiracy reports as well. We all just want to find out the truth. Calm down.

I agree with you. At first I couldnt believe that Benoit would do something like that to his own family. However, it soon became clear that he in fact did murder his own wife and son. I was a fan of Benoit's but at that moment I lost my respect for him. I dont understand why so many people still defended him even when the evidence was there in front of them.

No I don't condone murder. And the OJ thing who knows what happened, the only 4 people that know for sure if he did do that is Good Lord above us, Nicole, Ron, And Oj Himself.

yes but we dont the truth of the story benoit might not of killed his family. put it like this benoit came home and found his wife and son dead then benoit couldnt take his family not been there so he killed himself thats still possible. i respect benoit for everything he's done. I just dont believe the media as most times its just lies for them to close the case.

EVERYONE STOP MAKING UP REASONS U WANT TO BELEIVE LIKE HE FOUND THEM DEAD, OR CHAVO DID IT (WTF)

Chris Benoit is a murderer dont deny it, yes ALL evidence said he did it...

and for people say that chavo did it... how come he was at the live event, vengeance, and backstage Raw... im over evry one saying he didnt do it COZ HE DID..

and no i dont support murderers

Thank you someone with a brain and watches tv and doesnt believe in chris getting murdered thats a ******* cop out ,he killed his wife and 7 year old boy and istead of going to prison for it he killed himself ,cuz he knew hed be someone ***** boy

I will support Benoit until there is hard evidence and he is proven guilty....i dont care what it looks like, there is no evidence that clearly stated Chris did it, yes, it looks like he did, but until they can show us proof, i will Support Benoit.

Source(s): Im sick of hearing about Benoit, and how he is a murderer, he is not, get over it.

First of all.......O.J. Simpson is NOT a murderer!!!! Second, Benoit is getting all this support because some morons think and are blaming the steroids!!!