Where in the world is there a culture that can be described as hippyish?

I am not into heavy drugs so no Amsterdam. I am talking about a type of people that appreciate nature and life in general. Free spirited open minded people that are not oppressed because of who they are.

Update:

Bohemian type lifestyle

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Eugene or Portland, Oregon.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Hippyish eh? There are many members of our global society that embrace a liberal attitude. I wouldn't call them hippyish though. These people are very responsible They believe in planned reproduction, a less sumptuous lifestyle, and responsible reciprocity. They are the children of the "hippies". They are well educated, many of them choosing to protect, and enrich global populations who are desperately compromised due to drought, famine, genocidal compromise, the "plagues"of HIV and the guinea worm, and opportunity for education. As well, this is the population that are the activists, because of their choices to get a "green" education. Many of them head companies that have developed the methods used to make recycling so successful So, if you are seeking a source of opportunity to interact with this group, get your education in subjects that will continue to develop and improve the quality of life for of our global population

• 1 decade ago

The Farm, Summertown, Tn. USA

• 1 decade ago

more like a Bohemian life style?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Hippie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

ahh...i wish i could be there...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.