Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you think that the person asking a question, should also answer it in the Additional Details section?

I kinda like it when people answer their own questions, like I am doing now. But there are a lot of times that I don't answer my question because I don't want to taint the responses I may get.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends. They could be asking a question they don't know the answer to. But if they're asking something like 'what's your favorite movie?', then yeah they should answer it too.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

a million Jehovah's Witness 2 Hated it 3 It ain't surprisingly 4 on no account knew them 5 impartial each little thing 6 warm wings and beer 7 None/ Michael Chiklis 8 super 9 by myself on a coastline 10 Loyalty eleven My dogs Duke 12 bathe 13 Drakkar Noir 14 Hell no way 15 Dr. Seuss sixteen Fidgety 17 flow on the offensive 18 i don't think of so 19 confident 20 7?

• 1 decade ago

Totally. It's so annoying when they don't post enough info in the first place.

• 1 decade ago

only if they truly don't want others answers, they just want to see what they think about theirs!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nika
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I agree.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.