WTF, idk why she keeps talking to me(part 2)?

Every few weeks or so this girl that use to go to my school leaves me a comment or sends me a message on myspace. Now i'd be cool with this, but like 4 times she said she liked me then took it back. at this point i'm done playing games with her. But i think she might be interested in me.... Technically i was never more then a friend with this girl. But when ever we talked she tired to open up to me, and kinda flirt . FYI all my other relationship questions are about her. usually when she talks to me its like a "wat ya doing"

NOTE: EVERY TIME SHE LEAVES ME HANGING without a respose i kinda freak out....what does this say about me.

Favorite Answer

Cut her off. This girl sounds psycho & will probably make your life a living heck if you were to ever start dating. The way she acts now is only a tiny example of how she'll act when you are dating. People never stop playing their games. She will probably break up & keep going out with you 10 times in a month if you allow her to do this.

As far as you freaking out, I wouldn't fret. You're probably just so strung out from dealing with her that you're starting to get more & more angry each time she does this crap.

Find someone more mentally stable than this girl. She's trying to play those stupid mind games on you. Teach her a life lesson & ditch her for someone else. She doesn't go to school with you anymore, so why put up with it?

Tell her you aren't interested in her and quit answering her.This will drive her nuts because she is playing head games with you because she knows you like her.

From a girl with advice, she totally has a crush on you, sometimes a girl will act like this around a guy to make them like them. its really confusing acutally even through its confusing to girls too. you could play along to, it would make her like you less, trust me.

maybe you really do like her but you haven't admitted it to yourself yet - i know that sounds corny but it happened to me haha. you should either tell her how you feel and ask her straight up if she feels the same way and maybe you could get to know each other better and stuff

the word is mind games let it go and let her Wonder for a while

she's playing a nasty game. ring her and have it out with her...and while you have her on the phone ? tell her to grow up.