Father-daughter wedding songs in 3/4 time?

Do you know of any songs that would work for a father-daughter dance at a wedding? I'm looking for a good song to waltz to, so it has to be in 3/4 time, but it doesn't need to be a strict "waltz" persay. Like one song that could fit is "Kiss from a Rose" by Seal, and now I'm looking for other possibilities. It can be a recent or older song. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I know these are probably bad suggestions because I don't know much about music.

To Sir With Love

Daddy's Home

I'm sorry If they're really bad suggestions, but I thought I'd give them to you anyway.

I hope you find the perfect song.

Morgan,

Try out this page:

http://www.partymusicwiki.com/index.php/Category:W...

It's got a pretty solid list of father-daughter dance songs for your wedding reception. You can even preview each of the songs when you click on them, which will probably help you find one that sounds right. Congrats and good luck!

Anthony C

Because u loved me by celine dion...not exactly 3/4 i kno but u could get the band to play it at the pace u need n have someone sing it...classy and very good lyrics to fit the situation : ) hope this helps *cillaj

This website has a list of songs for the wedding. Hope this helps. good luck

idk about that 3/4 time thing but a father daughter dance is good for the song i learned from u by miley cyrus and billy ray cyrus

butterfly kisses is a good one