Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What is your favorite brand of pain reliever?

I go with Aleve, it works the quickest on my headaches.

Favorite Answer

I use Aleve too, works pretty well. I tell ya though, for colds, TheraFlu gel capsules that are a green color are amazing. They take away symptoms of a cold and put you to sleep so fast, kinda how Benedryl does.

I grin and bear it. I have a bad back that causes my left leg to feel like it's being attacked by a flame thrower and to go numb. Also my right shoulder has torn tendons, torn rotator and torn cartilage which cause major pain and numbness in my arm and hand and arthtitis in my neck which makes it painful to turn my head to the left. A lot of pain, but I still don't take pain relievers as I just don't want that crap in my body.

Percocets. It helps with my severe back pain that criples me sometimes. Although morphine would be better. Alcohol can be a good pain reliever too, though not so much for headaches.

I think it depends on what pain you have. Normally, I use Anadin Extra for headaches/period pains etc, but if I've got a migraine, it has to be migraleve. If I've got toothache, I take ibuprofen.

Personally, on the few occassions I've taken paracetamol - they haven't done anything to relieve pain. I don't reckon anything to aspirin on its own either.

Excedrine Migraine!!!! It works great on my migraines in about 30 to 45 minutes. Although you may want to eat a little something with it cuz it can make you a little jittery.

Source(s): I get migraines about once a week!!! OUCH!!!!!!

Panadine

Source(s): Libby

Mountain Dew!!

• Squirt

Excedrin Migraine for bad headaches and Tylenol for sinus headaches.

Motrin

Liquid Advil works best for me. Pain is gone in no time.