Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBoxing · 1 decade ago

max schmeling vs lennox lewis in there prime?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Hey guys how about a UD? Schmeling was a great guy! He hated being used by Hitler and the Nazis - may even have tanked a bit against Louis just to show Hitler up. He also paid for Joe Louis' funeral - which was very nice until Jesse Jackson started rambling, and rambling, and rambling.................

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lewis would be too big for Schmeling. Max had talent and determination, but Lewis is a complete boxer. He knows when to go for the kill and when to lie low and take your time. Lewis will pick apart Schmeling. Max will give Lewis problems early on, like Schmeling's aggression. Schmeling would try to smother Lewis until Lewis uses his extremely powerful jab and throw Schmeling off-balance. I wouldn't be surprised if Schmeling dropped Lewis, but I would be surprised if he can stop him. Lewis will get up and pile up on the pints jabbing away and throwing hard rights whenever he can at Max. I'd say Lewis by late-round stoppage or unanimous decision.

• 1 decade ago

Blogbaba's gotta give mowglieboy a thumbs up, it would be ugly, and Max wouldn't last long. Lennox would destroy Schmeling.

• 4 years ago

Boxing is a socio-economic sport that primarily poor people participate in. What countries currently excel in boxing? Mexico, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Phillipines, Eastern Europe countries, poor black areas of the U.S.A.and other british colonies, all these places are poor. Most people whose parents went to college and have money, to them boxing is almost never even a thought. You can be racist all you want, but if any of it were true, then the heavyweight champions wouldn't be white, and the world's best fighter wouldn't be from the Phillipines.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I never liked Lennox, so regardless of the answer I would pick Max

• 1 decade ago

Lewis would destroy him. Everyone talks of uppercuts, but not enough is made of L.L. and his rear hand overhand. He would step in, and land one over the top, and KO Max quickly. Or with the straight, lead hand, "swing hook" with the reach and power.

• 1 decade ago

How about the Green Latern vs Batman?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lewis by terrible one-sided beating.

• 1 decade ago

lennox lewis all the way, hands down!!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.