If you were 230lbs and wanted to be 180....would lipo be a good Idea?

I know cosmetic surgery is the easy way out but I just think that its my only option...I weighed 243lbs 2 weeks ago and I lost that weight by just cutting out bad foods and drinking lots of water.

Would lipo produce lots of excess skin?

And I heard that on darker skin types, its easily to scar...is this true?

Favorite Answer

...Y are all the girls leaving the BBW sisterhood?

well o.k. if you must, Trust me i know about weight loss issues...but don't Listen to My girl up there, she obviously is one of them skinny bitches! Talkin' bout its for lazy people....Its for people who have problems loosing weight in specific areas....

With that being said I think you could benefit from laser lipo, if you don't want the scarring.

Check in your area for plastic surgeons, and oh, don't pay less than $2500 if you want good results....hope this helps!

I'm not sure if darker skin types scar easily but yeah lipo does produce excess skin and besides lipo if for lazy people who don't wanna get off they're butt and exercise to lose the weight.

I don't think you need to go to that drastic of a solution. You could combine the new weight loss drug, Alli, with exercising to see if you can get the results that you want.