myspace login trouble?

can someone please help me out!

ive been trying to login on myspace for 3 days now, i am worried that i wont be able to login anymore?

does anyone know how to clear your browser's cookies???

• Favorite Answer

In internet explorer,

Tools>Options>General Tab>Delete cookies

I'm having the same problem. I can't get past the login page. When I enter my email and password the login page just refreshes....(or actually it just get's redirected to http://www.myspace.com/Modules/Splash/Pages/Index.... which is a blank login page) which is it simply won't log in. I haven't been able to login for 2 days now. I sent myspace customer service close to 30 emails, and yes, they always respond within 1-2 weeks with just a 'generic' reply, often totally unrelated to the problem(and something you can find in their FAQ section anyway). I had a friend of mine who can login fine post a thread in their myspace help forum for me.....everyone so far either has never heard of this problem, or doesn't know the solution. some suggested enabling javascript....mine is, others say allow myspace cookies....mine does. This is frustrating, i'm starting to believe that I will never be able to ever log into myspace again....maybe it's a maintenance thing they're doing, but if it is, it would be nice if myspace could inform people of what's going on, and that some members myspace accounts will be down for a few days....that would at least ease some of my growing frustration. It's also not a clearing cookies/temp/cache issue, or javascript enabling, or even a I.E./firefox issue. Anyone else having this problem???

I've had the same trouble for the past several days. I've checked my password, cleared my cookies and temp files and checked everything that could possibly have been checked. I'm learning just what a myspace junkie I am. :-) Tom posted an update on the 21st of this month that some people were having trouble logging in. He gave no indication of when it would be fixed and he hasn't posted an update on that topic since. Seems like lots of people are having the problem, maybe he's getting too many messages to reply to everyone. Especially if he's working hard on clearing up the glitch. I guess we just wait it out. The good news is that they haven't deleted our accounts. The bad news is that I'm developing a twitch from myspace withdrawal.

Dont worry sweetie...its happened to me for about 3 days and a lot of other people..some pages are working and others arent, myspace will try and fix it sooner or later. There is actually quite a bit of other forums on here with the same problem these past few days...now why myspace chose our profiles to be locked out for awhile and not others I dont know!

This is happening to MANY MANY people. Me included (for the past 4 days).

I can get in via my daughters computer, but not mine (in the same house). I too tried to delete cookies, temp files, reloaded flash and java, still nothing was working.

When I typed my password it goes right back to the home page with the password field BLANK.

I heard Tom knows about all this and is working on it. I emailed myspace and have had NO help.

HOWEVER... I found a loop hole on how to GET IN!!! You can still get in myspace via Myspace IM. Once you logon Myspace IM you have access to Myspace. I was sooo glad too!!

If you do not have Myspace IM here is a place you can download it.

Good luck and I hope this helps!!

http://www.myspace.com/myspaceim

or

http://personalweb.about.com/od/myspacecom/ss/mysp...

yeah i'm having the same problem too. it just keeps sending me back to the myspace home page and doesnt let me log in. dont know why though.

• Mimi

mozilla firefox.

go to tools.. clear private data.. and make sure the box next to cookies is clicked.. then click clear private data now

internet explorer.

click tools.. delete browsing history.. delete cookies

good luck :)

You should get rid of myspace. Its stupid and overrated!!!

its probable best you can log in.