Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

chris beniot?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

he was the greatest wrestler and he didn't do it him Daniel and Nancy were murdered and ppl on here think he did but that's not true he didn't do it and whoever did will go to hell hopefully soon.

R.I.P. Benoit,Daniel,and Nancy.love you Benoit always and forever ♥

• 1 decade ago

You know, people shouldn't assume that just because he was an awesome professional wrestler, and was liked by so many people that he couldn't kill anyone. Investigators are saying it was most likely him, and I'll believe them over some crazed fan. Afterall, that is what they get paid to do, and that is why they go to college, to investigate and find the truth out. There's a lot of people who are crazy, psychotic killers that nobody would think would even harm a fly.

Afterall, did you people forget when Nancy filed for a divorce in 2003 for 'cruel treatment'? Did you even know about that? Or are you just too stuck in denial?

Oh.. and by the way, since there were no signs of a struggle, I'm sure the murderer just talked Benoit into "hanging himself".

• Ka'De
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Great Wrestler (RIP) Nancy and Daniel (RIP)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

he must be in ultimate hell in the cell right about now for what he has done.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Is a murderer, and deserves to be forgotten.

• SusanB
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

GREAT Wrestler!!!

TRAGIC death!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

WAT ABOUT HIM. :O

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.