How do i find drivers for xp on a vista computer?

I recently purchased a toshiba A135-S4407. This pc has vista already installed and i am going to install xp, but i know that i need the drivers before i install the old os. The toshiba site only has drivers for vista and not for xp. I need help to find these drivers, i have tried finding them individually to no avail. Thanks in advance for any advice/help.

Favorite Answer

I just did the same thing with an HP notebook. The problem you may run into, as I did, is that they may not have written drivers for your notebook components for XP yet. You're best bet is to call technical support and have then give you the links to the individual drivers if they exist. You can also try letting Windows search for the drivers online once you get your NIC up and running, but that didn't help me at all. Many people are doing what you're doing, buying PCs and downgrading to XP, so the demand for drivers is out there, you just have to give it some time if you can't find anything. All told, it took me 4 days and 17 chat sessions with tech support before I had all my drivers, though HP's cool autoplay DVD feature still doesn't work on my notebook. Good luck.