How come guys ??

tend to look more at the girls physical beauty instead of the inner beauty?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Well for starters we all know that guys tend to think with their head (and I'm not talking about the one attached to their neck) ... but also men and women often look at physical features first because from first impressions (without knowing the person) then thats all they see ... but once you start to get to know someone than it is easier for them to see the real you and how amazing you are on the inside

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Because, at first glance, you can actually see the physical beauty but not the inner beauty. However, once we get to know you more and can see the inner beauty, that becomes more important.

• 1 decade ago

Please dont think that all boys are like that, I know becuase I look alot at inner beauty, of course having a good physical is a waaaaaayy plus but without inner beauty, the girl of a man's dream would definetely not be her. It has to be balanced you know.....

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yea...not all guys are like that... I don't know, its possible theres only a few of us out there like that. I had and still have a chance with these model-like chics out here in my area, but instead I'm falling for this chic 400 miles away whos not fat, but could lose a bit more pounds, becuase I'm so in love with her, I wouldn't give her for any model in the world!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Because they think that if a girl is actually deep they all think she's ugly. They don't care how deep you are as long as you are hot. I know, guys are real a**holes. Most guys anyway.

• Mike M
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Penis.

Guys hormones tell them to **** as often as possible and often with the hottest woman so our race can become more streamlined. Can't blame em.

• 1 decade ago

Because those guys aren't worth your time.

• Fayth
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

because men r pigs. (most of them anyways) it's not nice and they should stop solemnizing us. its rude.

• 1 decade ago

guys will be guys. thats life.

• 1 decade ago

they're men...who knows!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.