How come guys ??

tend to look more at the girls physical beauty instead of the inner beauty?

Favorite Answer

Well for starters we all know that guys tend to think with their head (and I'm not talking about the one attached to their neck) ... but also men and women often look at physical features first because from first impressions (without knowing the person) then thats all they see ... but once you start to get to know someone than it is easier for them to see the real you and how amazing you are on the inside

Because, at first glance, you can actually see the physical beauty but not the inner beauty. However, once we get to know you more and can see the inner beauty, that becomes more important.

Please dont think that all boys are like that, I know becuase I look alot at inner beauty, of course having a good physical is a waaaaaayy plus but without inner beauty, the girl of a man's dream would definetely not be her. It has to be balanced you know.....

Yea...not all guys are like that... I don't know, its possible theres only a few of us out there like that. I had and still have a chance with these model-like chics out here in my area, but instead I'm falling for this chic 400 miles away whos not fat, but could lose a bit more pounds, becuase I'm so in love with her, I wouldn't give her for any model in the world!!

Because they think that if a girl is actually deep they all think she's ugly. They don't care how deep you are as long as you are hot. I know, guys are real a**holes. Most guys anyway.

• Mike M

Penis.

Guys hormones tell them to **** as often as possible and often with the hottest woman so our race can become more streamlined. Can't blame em.

Because those guys aren't worth your time.

• Fayth

because men r pigs. (most of them anyways) it's not nice and they should stop solemnizing us. its rude.

guys will be guys. thats life.

they're men...who knows!