medical explanation for chest pains?
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
edit your question...
how old are you?
do you suffer from severe depression?
do you smoke?
do you exercise?
are you obese?
this is totally a question you could look up on the internet.
here are some reasons for chest pain:
* angina due to coronary artery disease
* heart attack
* benign chest wall pain
* anxiety or panic disorder
* asthma, bronchitis, pneumonia, pleuritis
* mitral valve prolapse
* recent chest trauma
* peptic ulcer
* angina due to coronary artery spasm
* angina due to cardiac syndrome X
* aortic dissection
hey - - try the "SYMPTOM SOLVER":