Who should I go for, the player or the sweet/shy guy?

I like them both! Help!..

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The sweet and shy guy. My girlfriend and I were best friends for 5 years (and I loved her from the beginning) until she picked me over all the other jerks. I was the one that was always there for her, cheering her up, you know making her feel good. We talked about everything and kept no secrets but still she would move on to other guys. Now we have been dating for 4 months and we are lovin it! Give the sweet guy a chance and I guarantee you won't regret it!

Source(s): Personal Experience.
  • 1 decade ago

take it from someone who has always gone for the player...although they are hot, they only bring trouble. if he's a player then you will always be sharing him with other girls (whether you know about them or not). as for the sweet/shy guy, it doesn't hurt to give him a chance. i have let plenty of sweet guys go in the past because i chose to get with the player and have regretted it every time. it's only been recently that i have realized how many great guys i have let slip out of my life and i regret it because someone else saw how great they were and snatched them up!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the player will play u girl trust me u don't wanna have 2 deal with that go 4 the sweet shy guy!!

Source(s): been there done that
  • 1 decade ago

the sweet shy guy. A player will always be a player.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

the player will get on ur neaves and ull fihgt the other guy u can make not so shy around u and that what count and he will be better to u !!trust my ive been inthe same problem sweet is always better than sour

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the sweet shy guy will treat u a billion times better than the player, he will care about u and treat u very well and want to make u happy....trust me, im one of them..

• 1 decade ago

This sounds like the story about cucumbers.

Cucumbers are nice. Green, tasty, good in salads.

But~~~~~

Once a cucumber becomes a pickle

it can never be a cucumber again.

Go out with the sweet / shy guy.

The other one~~~

is a pickle

Source(s): Life experience Been there~~~done that. end of story.
  • 1 decade ago

Go for the guy who won't screw you over. The shy one seems to have potential. He will have at least a little dependancy, he'll be grateful and respectful, and maybe you can open him up and find something very good and redeeming that even he didn't know existed.

• 1 decade ago

go for the sweet shy guy. they are there for you and the player is there for him self.

• 1 decade ago

yeah, you gotta go with the sweet shy guy, we treat women nicely in the long run.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.