how do you get a 16 month baby to stop crying?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

some thing maybe hurting his little body. he's to young to say where it hurts. maybe trip to doctors my help. good luck and God Bless the little one and his parents.

• 1 decade ago

It really depends on why the 16 month old is crying. If an ear infection.. Medication. If they just want love and attention. Just that.. Could go on.. but, really depends on why they are crying.

• 1 decade ago

It may be teething, a little (dab on your finger)of jack daniels on its gums will numb the gums and soothe the child. you can also hum,and hold the baby close to the heart to remind the baby of being in the womb or run the vacum on a very low setting to also remind the baby of being inside the womb

• 1 decade ago

When I take mine outside and take him for a walk in his stroller it usually stops the crying. You could also try driving him around, a warm bath, or massage to calm him.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

distract them with something really cool...cuddle them and walk around showing the sights...and if that doesnt work... bribe them with ice cream...tell them to stop so you can go and get in the car or walk the neighborhood.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.