I broke my DS on the stairs and now it has little dark marks on it. What should I do?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

haha buy another one?!

• 1 decade ago

Well, what I did when a hinge snapped off of my DS lite is that I got my warranty papers and sent it into Nintendo. Well, I got a Brand new, completely free, DS lite. What I would suggest doing is calling the Nintendo Service line and asking.

Source(s): Me!
  • 1 decade ago

broke the lcd screen and the stuff leaked out. happened to my ipod. That means u gotta replace the screen, u can't though so u gotta buy a new one

• 1 decade ago

buy a new one. Accidental damage is NOT covered under warranty. It costs more to fix than to buy a new one.

unless you bough accidental insurance through a third-party insurer, no one's going to fix it so you should get a new one and buy a protective case this time :-D

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If it's still under the warranty call up Nintendo and have them fix or replace it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you cant do anything they are pixes tiny frames and all together they make a picture but if it brakes it just goes black because the little pixel frame broke

• 1 decade ago

if it is scuffed try finger nail polish remover but only test it at first cause it might remove the other colors too.

• 1 decade ago

on go to the instuction book and call nintendo and they can fix it

• 1 decade ago

go buy a new one

duhh

i hear wal-mart sells them

lol

duuhhhhh

Source(s): me
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

send it to nintendo

• Ivan B
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

either buy a new one or paint it again. that or blame iton your brothers...XD

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.