I broke my DS on the stairs and now it has little dark marks on it. What should I do?

Favorite Answer

haha buy another one?!

Well, what I did when a hinge snapped off of my DS lite is that I got my warranty papers and sent it into Nintendo. Well, I got a Brand new, completely free, DS lite. What I would suggest doing is calling the Nintendo Service line and asking.

Source(s): Me!

broke the lcd screen and the stuff leaked out. happened to my ipod. That means u gotta replace the screen, u can't though so u gotta buy a new one

buy a new one. Accidental damage is NOT covered under warranty. It costs more to fix than to buy a new one.

unless you bough accidental insurance through a third-party insurer, no one's going to fix it so you should get a new one and buy a protective case this time :-D

If it's still under the warranty call up Nintendo and have them fix or replace it.

you cant do anything they are pixes tiny frames and all together they make a picture but if it brakes it just goes black because the little pixel frame broke

if it is scuffed try finger nail polish remover but only test it at first cause it might remove the other colors too.

on go to the instuction book and call nintendo and they can fix it

go buy a new one

duhh

i hear wal-mart sells them

lol

duuhhhhh

Source(s): me

send it to nintendo

• Ivan B

either buy a new one or paint it again. that or blame iton your brothers...XD