Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

My penis is 6.0 inches when erect is that small?

I am 14 years old.

• Rose
    Favorite Answer

No. you're normal. Stop fussing over length. Women really don't care about your length as long as you know how to use it.

since the average adulkt has just shy of 6 inches when fully erect, your penis is just fine in the size department. So, relax and enjoy it.

• manca

"using fact its no longer truthful that all and sundry different mens penis's look so stable limp".... Wow, you may desire to have been truly busy and put in fairly some attempt to have the flexibility to have seen all different mens penis's. on the face of the planet. give up being so stupid, heavily. everyone thinks their very own bodies are weird and wonderful. Make peace with your self! you're commonly used.

You are fine for your age now go play with some pokemon cards or something. ~GL

I can't stnad it, you know the answer, you have read everything there is about size, sex, and all body parts.

Be honest everyone knows.

No. That's around average.

I hope I was able to help.

- Malcolm

about normal. you just gotta know how to use it right when youre doing the deed =]

okay sorry.. but yeah kinda.. you might just be a late bloomer lol.. sorry for the delivery..

average of adult is 6"

LOL good luck getting laid.