WHATS BETTER CEDAR POINT OR SIX FLAgs?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you are a roller coaster type of person Cedar Point is the way to go. I went there a couple of years ago and I LOVED it!!!! I've been to Six Flags' all over the country and I would take a vacation to Cedar Point over any Six Flags any day.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I think their both good, but I believe Cedar Point is owned by Paramount and Six Flags is owned by another company

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

im sure cedar point is better. six flags has more people which means 2 hour lines while cedar point is really big and have shorter lines. check on youtube and see what i mean.. check out there web site

• 4 years ago

you're acceptable people from many international locations flow there through fact it rocks. i've got been to the two and 6 flags had lame rides a minimal of the only went to. If I asked every physique the place I stay Cedar element might win by using a landslide

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

CEDAR POINT!! I have friends that fly in from all over to go there. You have to love roller coasters, there are many....I haven't been in a few years, but last time was a BLAST! There are so many different rides, all of them fun.

• 1 decade ago

It doesnt get reported on the news much but some people even die on those rides and just last week a girl on the superman ride got both her feet cut off because a wire snapped and as you know high speed can cause anything to cut like a knife...plus a man died on the superman ride not too long ago...he fell right out of the ride. Those are isolated incidents but still it makes you wonder how safe those rides actually are. LOL sorry to burst your bubble but you should be safe and it's people's right to know.

• 1 decade ago

cedar point

• eric l
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Six flags is larger, and has everything an adrenalin junkey could want.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

cedar point! by far!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

CEDAR POINT

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.