What foundation is best?

I have a combination skin that is oily in the t-zone by dry on my cheeks. I am currently using Dior Purelight foundation and i LOVE it. I feel that I need something with a little bit more coverage. I want to know some foundations that people have worn and like and I am open to any brand of foundation at any cost. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I love, love, love Bare Minerals. You get as much (or as little) coverage as you want and it still looks natural. And it is really stupid-proof. You just can't screw it up. I've been using it for 4 years now, after many years of liquid foundation and I'll never go back to liquid.

I have been on the search for the perfect foundation for YEARS and YEARS until I found Bee Luscious Cosmetics Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation its simply the most amazing product to ever hit the market I mean it I will never use anything else and I have used everything from MAC to DIOR to Chanel and nothing can compare .

I also have combination skin and I use bare minerals. I love it because it always look natural even after touch ups. It doesn't have the most heavy duty coverage but it makes my skin look very even and fresh looking. And for me it does not lead to breakouts, even if I sleep with it on.

I have oily skin and I like those mineral powders as base. I get great coverage but it is nice and light. Have tried several kinds and liked them all. I use bare mineral now though. I like that Mineral veil. It is very absorbent.

I really like Tru Blend by Cover girl,it's not the most heaviest foundation ,but I think it works good.

USE AN OIL FREE FOUNDATION. THE NEW MINERAL MAKEUPS ARE GREAT. I USE BARE MINERALS FROM L'OREAL BUT THE OTHER MINERAL MAKE UP IS AWSOME AS WELL. JUST STAY AWAY FROM OIL FOUNDATION.

I personally love Neutrogena. It covers great and really just enhances your natural beauty without looking caked on.

I love Prescriptives you can find it at Macy's it is light and frangrance free plus they have custom fondation for your skin type. And it has great coverage.

use the mineral based foundations... they are lighter and cover better... i think cover girl, loreal, and some other companies make them...