Can I use 'yahoo' as a default browser?..how?

Yahoo supposed to be 'search engine'..but can it be used as a regular 'browser' like..msie(Internet explorer)?

Favorite Answer

I think you are asking how to set Yahoo! as your default homepage (the first page that comes up when you open Internet Explorer). If so, follow these steps:

On the menu bar, go to Tools, then select Internet Options. The first tab should say General, and at the top of this tab is the option to reset your homepage. All you need to do is enter "http://www.yahoo.com".

I hope this helps!

• Manik

No,Yahoo! is not any "browser",it's a search engine,i haven't heard about Yahoo! Web browser,but it can be used as "default search engine" while installing or it has some tools "to help" browsing or browser services but with IE or any browser.

you can set yahoo as your homepage and add yahoo toolbar to ie it will be just the same