I don't know what to do?

My Friend that I have been good friends with for about 2.5 years has become kind of a jerk to me. She makes me do stuff that I don't want to do. She pushes me around. She sometimes hits me. Not very hard but it turns red and it hurts. She tells me that I'm not her friend if I don't give her something. Should I still be her friend? If not what should I say to her? Its weird because I don't know what to do. Please help.

I have told her to stop but she doesn't. Nothing is bugging her, she hits me when she doesn't get her way.

Favorite Answer

Not only does this so-called ******* "friend" have no respect for you. This person is "pulling your strings" and treating you like a puppet by telling you if you don't give HER something your not HER friend. How convenient...you know what...Brad Pitt isn't my friend unless he gives me something (who am I kidding).

This "friend" is only doing this cos:

a. they have no respect for you

b. they secretly think there is something that is stopping you from not letting them use you & walk or over you....so what is this?? Honesly they are only doing this cos they think they have some power over you. Take that power away and you have solved your own prob

You don't really have to say anything to this git. You can bet your bottom dollar if you try and reason with them they will just make you feel worse by using emotional blackmail to make you feel once again it is all your fault. Can you possibly move work circles/social circles from this person? If you can I would move away (even if your still in the same town/city it is ok). Just so long as you don't see this person with your friends every week or at work every day. Good luck and this git can go suck the life out of someone else and leave you the **** alone.

Your 'friend' wouldn't make you do things you don't want to. This sounds so elementary, but it's true. In the long run what starts off as little things, it will turn into bigger things. You should really tell her how you feel about this and stop before it gets worse. If she understands, then you know she's a real friend. If she takes offense or gets angry then sorry to say she's not a very good friend. You don't have to cut her off completely but take a break from her. Either way you should do what YOU want to do.

That is not a friend if she's hitting on you and I would tell her to stop and how it makes you feel. Sounds very immature and needs a taste of her own medicine,not physically but maybe just blow her off and see how she likes it.

Well have you told her to stop if you did then dont be her friend true friends might get in fights but they dont hit each other you shuold ask ehr is something buging her because poeple arent mean for no reasons

Oh I've been there... What I did was told my friend that what they were doing wasn't fair and a real friend wouldn't do that in the first place... If they were a true friend they would understand nd change.... if they don't change then you are better off.... Good luck

Tell her she isnt your friend anymore.She has abused you long enough and you you do not want her friendship anymore because she doesn't know the meaning of the word.Don't let it bother you, there are other people who like you.