Do you ever dream and when you open your eyes the dream is still going on??

Why does this happen? It is so creepy and it happened twice last week.

Favorite Answer

oh goodness...

I have waking dreams regularly. I dream that I am in bed asleep, and suddenly there is something stuck in my throat. I gag and cough and it wakes me up and I think it is real and gag and cough IRL.. it takes all my rationality to convince myself it's not real to calm down and go back to sleep..

that is the only problem I have now. But I used to have waking dreams where I was convinced there were bugs crawling on me and my bed, or the walls were falling down, or there was an intruder coming into my bedroom and attacking me. And all these illusions seemed so real. I though I was awake but wasn't, and I was so scared I woke up and had to convince myself it wasn't real and calm down before I could go back to sleep.

I guess that's not exactly what you were referring to. But I know sometimes you incorporate what is actually going on into your dreams. I have done this (ex: with a telephone ringing). Or if you have waking dreams, it represents your innermost fears or desires being actualized, because for whatever reason, you can't do them IRL.

Sry to babble, but I hope something in there helped.

Every day. That's why I have to get up early. It takes me about 3 hours to sort out all the dreams (Mine and those I help others with), before I can really seperate them from the day. Being a dreamwalker has its rewards but also the obligatory payments in self-sacrifice for the responsibility of a gift.

Somtime I dream in a dream! I wake up in the dream to find that I am still dreaming! I have been told by a srink friend that this is a sign of a very intellegent persom. I also dream in color!

Definitely. I have also finished my dreams myself.

I've had some pretty cool dreams, I WISH!!

Sometimes. For short period.. This is happen because a feeling of drowsiness crept over him/her.....