What is the best way to go about doing a fundraiser?

My mother n law just found out she has cancer and she doesnt have medical insurance to help pay for her treatments,so im wanting to try and raise money for her so that it can go towards her treatments and to help her stay comfortable..

Favorite Answer

Here is a web site for slove your purpose, you can also arrange a donor list from your hospital,

Tata Hospital Mumbai is cheaper than other hospital & here is too much social center & heping hand .

www.lungcancer.org/patients/fs...

I'm sorry to hear of your mother-in-law's cancer. I will keep her in my thoughts. I have a risk-free fundraiser, I will send you all the supplies needed, free of charge. When we are done with the fundraiser, you will keep your portion & have it available for her immediately.

If interested, contact me at stephanie_nature@yahoo.com with "fundraiser" in the subject line.

Cancer has affected my family tremendously, if you need someone to listen, just let me know. I will support you in this in any way that I can.

~Stephanie