**STRAIGHT GUYS & Girls! how can i prettend to be/act like a straight guy? HELP!!!!!?

I'm a bi guy, but lately i have been feeling sick when thinking about guys! i think its my chance to stop being gay..no offense to anyone but i HATE liking men! so any tips would help! how to walk (arms jutted out), talk, whatever. i wont DO ALL of them i just want to know what im doing wrong, and why many people can tell im bi.

i understand what everyone is saying,..but i am STILL curious about the way straight guys walk..its different fomr the way gays walk (some)

Favorite Answer

if you want to act straight, hang out around straight people. find friends that will act normal around you, or just guys that sicken you. don't hug guys. that would help. and if you can control blushing, don't blush around guys ( unless a girl or more is present). i'm glad you are taking advantage of this.

Are you sick acting bi because of the environment around you? Are you being told or jokes being made about gay people and its making you feel its wrong?? I think because you have stuck with guys mainly, and had not a good streak, you perhaps, want to go with girls? I think you need to decide what you are for yourself. Girls, are no better with the relationship stuff. I have a lovely gay guy friend. I am very female. He knows what he is, and no confusion. I just want to make sure you know what you are, before asking for advice. I don't think you know. So, I suggest seeking chat groups in your area that contribute to society and help a person, on the fence, as yourself, know what they want. There are wonderful chat forums as well on line. Never hate who you are, because of circumstances, love who you are, because its just you. You are bi dear, and there is nothing wrong with that. You are who you are. Once you accept that, even though some of society love to quote the bible, as back up on things they don't understand. YOU ARE WHO YOU ARE!!! Bottom line. Just pick a side already, and stick with it. Your letting outside influences determine who you are. Its time to determine who you are and be happy with it.

I hate it that I've been a smoker for years and years. It ain't easy breaking old bad habits, but ya know what? I'm QUITTING!!!

If you hate what you're doing, then just QUIT doing it! If you are not messing around with other men, and have shifted your focus onto a WOMAN instead, then you won't have to "pretend" or "act" like ANYTHING! There is an old saying: fake it till you MAKE it!!! You know what to do. You need to avoid whatever "triggers" that bring on a gay response. Get out of that environment, and changes will happen. Stay IN it, and they WON'T! Best of luck!!!

About the walking; other than the exaggerated hip swinging and a bent wrist, which is an act (and I am not talking about a person that has a medical condition that causes it) there isn't any gay or straight walks.

supersonic dude u were raised by assholes and don't u ever feel bad about yourself just because somebody says it isn't right so what the world was jacked up when they tried to do their own thing so stay yourself so you can inspire other people because they need you. And if u do try to act like something ur not it's the same as lying who cares if people don't like it . I'm here for you

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it must be a duck.

If a duck dresses differently and teaches himself not walk like a duck, or quack like a duck... well, it's still a duck on the inside. (And by pretending to be something else, he dishonors both.)

You get what I'm saying, friend?

You carry an immense and unnecessary burden of shame, and it pains me to think of how much pain you're inflicting upon yourself.

Rather than try to walk and quack differently, you would probably be better off seeking psychotherapy from a licensed professional who is competent and sensitive with regard to GLBT issues.

Good luck.

I hate to break it too you, but there are no habits I really associate with men being straight. Well, besides not liking other men. But there is no special way to walk or anything. Sorry.

Be yourself!

anfrebel, I believe you are asking this question in the wrong section. Maybe if you asked it in the "Singles and Dating" section, where more Straight Men hang, you'll get the answer you want. (......or maybe the "Football" section if you really want to be more manly :)

LGBT People like myself believe that "acting" Straight is really not going to help your situation.

you dont want to be acting the rest of your life just be yourself i know its easier said then done because im not open about my sexuality either but i am slowly coming around and starting to be proud of who i am and its the best feeling in the workd when you stop acting and just be yourself again

You should learn to accept yourself.

Theres no problem with liking guys and girls.

Pretending your straight wont make you not like guys anymore.

Maybe you should go to a gay bar and.............call them all out and have a fight with them. Strait guys do that. Just start being really massculent. Buy a big dog and a horse and ....a farm......Be like John wayne. And if that doesn't work, at leat you have somethin to look back on.......sorry...I'm not good at advice...