Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 1 decade ago

I have Itunes and I am wondering how to get a song from there onto WMM or Windows Movie Maker?

Help!!! I have been trying to figure this out for sooooooo long. I Thankyou in advance for helping.

Favorite Answer

well, if you saved an audio file using WMM, its probabaly either in the .WAV or .WMA file format...

if it is, open the file with Windows Media and convert the file into a .MP3 file...then you can put it into iTunes...

You need to get a MP3 to WMA converter. Then you need to right click the song in itunes and click show in windows explorer. After that drag the file in to the convertor and drag the converted file in to WMM hope this helps. Good luck finding a good converter.

burn to a disk and rip using windows media player. then it will either be in mp3 or wma format which can be put into wmm

just download it, then go to your computer files and click on it and you should be able to make your movie maker. just click on music then your itunes it will appeare there.