Post again. I need to lose weight fast.?

I kno there is a fat chance. but i NEED to lose weight by next sunday. i need some easy and fast secrets on losing weight quick. any help? im just trying to get rid of stomach fat. im in great shape i just have stomach fat i NEED to get rid of very very soon.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Your only problem is, you will gain it back almost twice as fast and then some--and twice as easily. Better think twice!

• 1 decade ago

You can try fasting for 2 days with drinking alot of water diluted with some grapefruit juice. Then just have 1 meal a day like in the morning or afternoon, and something light like a piece of fruit in the evening.

Also, drinking 2 cups of water at a time speeds up the metabolism i think to about 30% per hour.

• 4 years ago

tell your father and mom, tell them you're severe and extremely committed and ask for financial help. you do not could desire to positioned funds into weight reduction, notwithstanding it rather is valuable for a beginner. in case you're 14 years previous you're entitled to this further help that your father and mom could desire to have presented for you years in the past. The treadmill is suited. only set up a ordinary and flow to the gymnasium on a daily basis religiously for a minimum of two hours. start up by walking then shop increasing it slow. After a month or so once you're in an workout mode and have a brilliant form of power get your self a application. each gymnasium has running shoes. they permit you recognize precisely what to do for a value. only flow to the front table and ask. it rather is how everybody starts off. as quickly as you're severe make your father and mom sign you up for a foodstuff classification .. weight watchers. some thing. it rather is not consumer-friendly to do it by your self. i understand a lot of individuals who have been overweight at your age and lost the load. it rather is not any enormous deal in any respect. Your physique fairly could properly be what you go with it to take transport of a touch attempt. :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

to be honest the best way is not to go on a diet as ive tried them all and diet pills and they dont work lol but just change your diet and go swimming 4-5 times a week for about an hour each time it tones your tummy and all your body up wonderful too ! i lost 2 1/2 stone since may its great and i eat loads too im just eating the right foods but instead of swimming try aqua arobics its great and really fun ! great question goodluck !

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Drink plenty of water, because that is how the fat escapes out of your body, thru your pee..... its true!!

Eat 3 meals a day, no carbs after 5pm and no eating at all after 8pm, try to have your main meal in the middle of the day and a light meal for dinner.

Walk loads and loads......

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Drink loads of water, and do crack.(well models do it anyway)......nobody needs to lose that much weight, try to do the healthy route....it never works when you rush things.

• 4 years ago

eat lots of fruits and vegetables

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.