Papa Johnathan asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

What team has the best shot to sign Paul Kariya this offseason?

I hope the rangers get a hold of him!

• Favorite Answer

ducks is the obvious fit for p.k.... they will have the $ with nedermayer going and if they get him; dont be surprised to see sellanne 1 more year. HATE to see him leave nashville but understand-- stability in the twilight of a career is important, and we just cant offer that... he will be missed...

Anaheim, to be reunited with Selanne. That would be a very very scary line of Kariya, Selanne, and McDonald.

The Rangers - definately not.

Kariya is sort of a second teir guy. Teams going for the big three offensive guys will turn to him when they don't get their first pick. He could end up on almost any team

I want him to Go back to the Anaheim Ducks he wishes he would've been a Part of the 2006-07 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS he still can He gotta Learn to let go of the Past.

I know He will make the Right Decision if that Happens.

Canadians

Do you ever listen to any press conferences?

He has already announced that he will only sign with the Anaheim Ducks or the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Source(s): Espn
  • Erica

Lot of fans, lot of local media, think that he'd be great on Sidney Crosby's line... I agree with PuckDat though, he could go anywhere. We'll see.

EDIT: Psycho giving out the thumbs down to seemingly anyone who doesn't say the Ducks: eat my shorts. Lol.

that would be anaheim if selanne resigns because kariya will take a cut for the chance to play with teemu again, i dunno why they never win together lol

toronto, we love getting washed up players at the end of their career. lol

Pens, can you imagine what he could do if he was on a line with sid!!!!!!!!

Source(s): Go Pens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1