Papa Johnathan asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

What team has the best shot to sign Paul Kariya this offseason?

I hope the rangers get a hold of him!

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

ducks is the obvious fit for p.k.... they will have the $ with nedermayer going and if they get him; dont be surprised to see sellanne 1 more year. HATE to see him leave nashville but understand-- stability in the twilight of a career is important, and we just cant offer that... he will be missed...

• 1 decade ago

Anaheim, to be reunited with Selanne. That would be a very very scary line of Kariya, Selanne, and McDonald.

The Rangers - definately not.

• 1 decade ago

Kariya is sort of a second teir guy. Teams going for the big three offensive guys will turn to him when they don't get their first pick. He could end up on almost any team

• 1 decade ago

I want him to Go back to the Anaheim Ducks he wishes he would've been a Part of the 2006-07 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS he still can He gotta Learn to let go of the Past.

I know He will make the Right Decision if that Happens.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Canadians

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do you ever listen to any press conferences?

He has already announced that he will only sign with the Anaheim Ducks or the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Source(s): Espn
  • Erica
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Lot of fans, lot of local media, think that he'd be great on Sidney Crosby's line... I agree with PuckDat though, he could go anywhere. We'll see.

EDIT: Psycho giving out the thumbs down to seemingly anyone who doesn't say the Ducks: eat my shorts. Lol.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

that would be anaheim if selanne resigns because kariya will take a cut for the chance to play with teemu again, i dunno why they never win together lol

• 1 decade ago

toronto, we love getting washed up players at the end of their career. lol

• 1 decade ago

Pens, can you imagine what he could do if he was on a line with sid!!!!!!!!

Source(s): Go Pens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.