ingrown hairs/dark spots on inside of leg?

i am overweight---not huge, but clinically yes. i obviously sweat between my legs (upper thighs). the skin color is darker than my normal pigment and i get little pimples/ingrown hairs & TONS of blackheads ALL the time. i've had this for years. is there any way to get rid of it? it's embarrassing when i'm up in stirrups at the doctor's office. i'm sure they see it all the time though.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Neutrogena body wash...use a scrubby puff , not your hand or wash cloth. This will exfoliate the skin better and help keep the pores unclogged.

• ambler

Ingrown Hair Between Legs

well being clean is a key. Try exfoliating the area with a lufa and some black head shower cream (becareful not to get it in certain areas). After the shower you can add a small amount of baby powder to it.

The sweat clogs and traps dirt into the pores of your skin, hence the blackheads and ingrown hairs. You just need to make sure the area is dry, and clean and this should help with the problem.

• vault

hmmmm I am overweight and I have never had or heard of such a problem.... I are you able to see the black heads. Are you actually able to look between your legs. I am not trying to be gross. I feel for you. I am sure the dr. thinks nothing of it. that is the dr. job to examine people. I read that if you use elmers school glue and let it dry on the area, then peal it off, the black heads come with it. I have only heard of black heads on the face and back before, but today I learned something new.

• Bugbee

1

Source(s): Cure Hyperhidrosis http://StopExcessiveSweating.teres.info/?54Ap

Go to the doctor, the dermatologist....these are probably boils caused by ingrown hairs. They usually give some antibiotics and if the boils needs lancing, doctors can actually do that in their offices.

P.S. get your blood sugar levels checked too.

You can get dark pigment under the skin from acne scars. I have a couple on my forehead, from acne scars. I have only had what i think was once an ingrown hair on my knee, my mom said that you can get that from shaving. Blackheads are normal for teenagers, ( if you are one ) They have strips for blackheads, or you could get acne body wash from the store. I constantly get acne on my back, and sometimes my chest. You should show the doctors that, they could probably help. I really hope you get rid of it, tell me if any of this was any real help. But really, you should get it checked out at the doctors! Hope it works out, hon!

Best Answer Please!!!! : )

Ewww!!!