anthony asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

does anyone like hockey?

if you do whats your favorite team and player(s)

Favorite Answer

I LOVE HOCKEY ITS THE BEST SPORT IN THE WORLD.................................I PLAY TRAVEL ICE HOCKEY........................BUT I CHEER FOR THE NEW YORK RANGERS!!!!!!

Considering that I live in the Niagara Falls area (considered by many to be Canada-south) I grew up on hockey. I've always been a Sabres girl, and my favorite players are Martin Biron and Paul Gaustad.

Source(s): Sabres fan!

Me

The Pittsburgh Penguins

Mario Lemuiex

Ryan Getzlaf

Sidney Crosby

Yes, Anaheim Ducks (No i'm not a bandwagon fan, i've been going to their games for years) J.S. Giguere, Rob Niedermayer, George Parros, Mikka Kipprusoff, Scott Niedermayer, Martin Brodeur, and Teemu Selanne. Also liked the Sens a lot until we played them, and Alffredson shot the puck at Scotty Niedermayer, now I have a deepseeded hatred for them.

• Love hockey.

Favorite team: Boston Bruins

Favorite Player: (all time) Cam Neely (present) PJ Axelsson/Dany Heatley

yeah hockey is the best

I like the Capitals with Alexander Ovechkin

• who doesnt like hockey?

my favorite team is the wings!!!

my favorite player? check out my name "loves holmstrom" i think we can figure out who my favorite hockey player is...

love hockey its the best! favourite teams are canucks and lightning (and others). favourite player is marty st louis

Nashville Predator's in general

You're asking this in the hockey section, what kind of answers do you think you're going to get?

Yes and I love the ducks

Hopefully Scott & Teemu stay.