anthony asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

does anyone like hockey?

if you do whats your favorite team and player(s)

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I LOVE HOCKEY ITS THE BEST SPORT IN THE WORLD.................................I PLAY TRAVEL ICE HOCKEY........................BUT I CHEER FOR THE NEW YORK RANGERS!!!!!!

• 1 decade ago

Considering that I live in the Niagara Falls area (considered by many to be Canada-south) I grew up on hockey. I've always been a Sabres girl, and my favorite players are Martin Biron and Paul Gaustad.

Source(s): Sabres fan!
  • 1 decade ago

Me

The Pittsburgh Penguins

Mario Lemuiex

Ryan Getzlaf

Sidney Crosby

• 1 decade ago

Yes, Anaheim Ducks (No i'm not a bandwagon fan, i've been going to their games for years) J.S. Giguere, Rob Niedermayer, George Parros, Mikka Kipprusoff, Scott Niedermayer, Martin Brodeur, and Teemu Selanne. Also liked the Sens a lot until we played them, and Alffredson shot the puck at Scotty Niedermayer, now I have a deepseeded hatred for them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Love hockey.

Favorite team: Boston Bruins

Favorite Player: (all time) Cam Neely (present) PJ Axelsson/Dany Heatley

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yeah hockey is the best

I like the Capitals with Alexander Ovechkin

• who doesnt like hockey?

my favorite team is the wings!!!

my favorite player? check out my name "loves holmstrom" i think we can figure out who my favorite hockey player is...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

love hockey its the best! favourite teams are canucks and lightning (and others). favourite player is marty st louis

• 1 decade ago

Nashville Predator's in general

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You're asking this in the hockey section, what kind of answers do you think you're going to get?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes and I love the ducks

Hopefully Scott & Teemu stay.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.