Want 10 pts?

my and my g/f have been havin some problems, and she told me she started likin another guy, but she dont anymore (and i really know she dont) and we was fightin and it was my fault.. if im a better b/f do u think she wont have the need to get somebody else?

10 pts. for best answer.

Favorite Answer

i'd say she doesn't have a problem with you but when i was in a relationship with my gf i couldn't help staring at other women. for some reason i think it's a relationship thing. don't worry, just don't fight with eachother and be nice to her. treat her how she likes (don't baby her though because she might get used to it) and do your best

No.. You're probably doin the right things but, she just maybe greety and want more.. If she wants more & there's nothin else to give her, she will never be pleased. Sit down and talk about the situtuation.. Ask her what can YOU do to better then relationship.. & what can you BOTH do to better the relationship & make it stronger so that this relationship will last & work out..

The thing is if she's going to mess around with someone else there is nothing you can do about it. If it's going to happen it's going to happen. What you need to do is act like you don't want her or need her. More than anything girls find guys more attractive if they have to work for it.

not they at the instant are not an analogous human beings. Adam Sandler is from Bedtime memories and Ben Stiller is in nighttime on the museum. i understand i'm getting blended up too!! only look up on Yahoo photos and form in Adam Sandler and Ben Stiller then you could see what they the two look like!! :)

okay i know you dont want to hear this, but if your having problems and she wants to move on, then you move on too. dont hold onto something that isnt yours anymore. look for a new girl, put yourself out there. dont worry, if it was meant to be, then you will be together again. you should talk to her though, and see if she will still stay with you if you change, but change isnt easy. if she will stay with you, then mabey it is meant to be, but if she has feelings for some one else, you cant control your feelings, so if you cared about her you would let her be with him.

Well if you try to be a new boyfriend then you wont be being you now will you,not really soo if she wants somone else i dont think she's going to change her mind without you being a pushover,but that might still drive her away.I'd try to work it out

Well "TONY" if uses still workin da stweets -I say yo honee be bda wit ot ya any way -ledr go "dude"

Geez -I think I've heard 'em all now!

And that question was in beauty???? OH, style.

k u need to treat her like shes the only opne inm the world! but dotn go overboard.....

no

if shes becoming interested in other guys shes probably just a bit bored, not necessarily unhappy

• jamoca

If she's the one you want don't give her any reasons to stray.