my parents when i tell them that i am moving out they say go ahead can i im 17 and got some where to go & job?

i live wit my parents and they tell me to go ahead when i tell them im leavin i have a place to go and i have a job so can i leave

Favorite Answer

Try to stay with them as long as you can. SERIOUSLY being on your own is not all that it's cracked up to be. Have you finished High School? Why don't you try college and stay on campus, but I know some situations you have to get out of. That was the case with me. Fast food & Retail are about your only options. Whatever you do make sure that you try to stay in school or further your education. If you get a diploma or a GED then you can also pick up a skilled trade from a local community collge (CNA,phlebotomy, pharmacy tech.) Or you can try Job corps. They can get you away from home while you learn a trade and get a diploma.

Source(s): BEEN THERE

well if your parents are fine with it, then you have nothing to worry about it. Laws say that if you are 17 years of age then you can legally move out but are still not considered an adult. You can try fast food or restruants, maby wal*mart or places like that. you can legally work at 16 years old

I wouldn't call a cardboard box, 'having a place to go' and flippin burgers at Burger King isn't really a job *lol*. I'd go back to school and work on your grammar so you can get a real job. I don't really think you're ready to experience real life. You won't know what hit you!

I left at 17 you can leave and even if they call the police they cant do a thing about it. Best of luck on whatever you do!

YES YOU CAN LEAVE YOU MIGHT BE CALLED A RUN AWAY BUT YOU CAN LEAVE