Serious answer needed: 3 months pregnant?

I am three months pregnant. How can I tell my parents. Father of my baby is my dad.


Grrr... I was so in a hurry to ask this question.

The father of my baby is my bf dad. There! Sorry guys

16 Answers

  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    How can you tell your parents?......Father of baby is your dad....anyway, thanks for the points.

  • 1 decade ago

    Ok, you edited. WHEW I was really worried.

    Still, I think that this baby is a result of an inappropriate adult relationship (Im assuming you are under 18, since you are worried about your parents.)

    The only way to tell your parents is just to come right out and tell them. Don't expect them to be happy or even supportive in the beginning..

    Good luck.

  • 1 decade ago

    If the father of your baby is your dad you dont need to be telling your parents. You need to be calling the cops cause that is illegal as well as sick.

  • No joke? Are you serious? Your dad got you pregnant? How?

    What the F#@%!!! Are you messing with us?

    If you are fooling with your boyfriends father then tell your parents you got pregnant by your boyfriend's father while screwing with your boyfriend. Make sure that you invite your boyfriend and his dad before you drop the bomb. For this you will be cast out and will be disowned.

    Did you enjoyed it? I bet you do....

    Get A life

  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

    If this is a serious question then your father is in deep trouble. Did he rape you? Was this concentual? Are you in school, do you have a counsellor you could talk this out with there? This is a pretty serious issue. I would move out as soon as possible if i were you. Living like that would drive me mad. ~ Sheky

  • 1 decade ago

    Were you molested? or did you do it on your own and not say no when he wanted you to have sex with him? either way you need to go to the police, a counselor your mom and tell someone. your mom needs to know about this. and your dad needs to be put in jail. you need to get help now and you need to tell your mom what happened.

    ok well that clears it up a little. you need to tell your parents and tell them who the father is. you need to tell your boyfriend and tell him the truth also and you need to tell the father of your baby. is he married? what was he doing having sex with you if hes married and he knows your his sons g/f. you just need to tell them and tell them now.

  • Tink
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

    how old r u

    if your under 18 the your bf's dad shouldnt have been sleepin wit u

    how do u know its not ur bfs baby???

  • 1 decade ago

    Put your baby up for adoption and get your tubes tied.

    There is no easy way out of this situation. If you're grown up enough to screw around, then you are grown up enough to deal with the consequences.

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    Have you been raped? Was this voluntary?

    If you have been raped (THIS IS INCEST) call the cops. Talk to your mother privately. If you feel it absolutely necesary to tell your father, write him a letter.

    I feel so bad! Good luck!

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

    this is totally fake. If this were serious, you'd say "How can I tell my mom". Instead, you said "How can I tell my parents." Why would you want to break the news to your dad if he was the one who got you impregnated? LOL nice try.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.