What should i get for my new computer?

Im a Gamer and Want a computer that has complete tv tuner features like playing xbox on my computer and watching tv, plus i need it to be fast enough to play WOW without a problem, my buget is between 1,200 to 1,600 thats with a screen like a 20" what computer is right for me

Favorite Answer

The HP listed above is a good deal but just make sure you don't buy a Dell because all of my friends who own Dells have problems with the higher-end systems. I also have a small business selling custom built computers for very cheap. Go into my profile on Yahoo! Answers and send me an email if you are interested in what I can do for you.

Get a Hp pavilion Dv9500t um for $1600 you can get a 2.0GHz centrino duo processor and a nVIDIA 8400m graphics card, for a desktop i would say aan Hp High performance desktop. or a Cyberpower

go too dell there cheap and you can choose the options for your computer u can get one for 400 with a 20 inch monitor

if ur in the US i guess u'll get a gamers PC easily, here 8800 GPU costs $975 alone

config-

NVIDIA 8800 XFX XXX series(PCIe)

2 GB DDR 2

AMD athlon FX(dont go 4 dual core) or Intel cornico

ASUS mother board above 800FSB

200GB HDD WD SATA II

NVIDIA Cabinet(700+ W)

Sony monitor or sharp is good too less than 4ms response time

Altec/Bose/Nacamichi/Sonodine/pioneer speakers...now if its 4.1 or 5.1 it depends on wat room u have in ur house

U cant hook ur Xbox to ur PC and play games(i guess)

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTool...

plenty of processing power and ram to support WoW

Source(s): me tiger direct

This computer is perfect for what you want.

http://www.alienware.com/product_detail_pages/Auro...

It will do so much its amazing.

Think you need a bigger budget