How do I know how many folders and bookmarks I have saved?

My Yahoo! Bookmarks are not working correctly. First, I can no longer save anything to my bookmarks. The "Save This Page" box shows up but after I type in the info and click save, it just sits there and times out. While I've always had my list of Folders show up to the left of the screen when I open Bookmarks, I now have blank space there and I must click "Folder View" for my list of folders to re-appear. Also, I started getting a little yellow error message in the toolbar at the bottom left of my Internet Explorer main screen that says that Yahoo! Bookmarks has an error occuring. I think I may have hit the 1,000 bookmark limit, but I can't find out how many bookmarks & folders I actually haved saved. Another issue that has just started is when I click on the "Bookmarks" icon, I get the normal 1st & 2nd sections on the screen, now, in addition, at the bottom of the box is a list of folders & bookmarks that run from the top of my monitor to the bottom.

Favorite Answer

should be listed under your favorites or bookmarks so you will be able to count them

Yahoo Bookmarks seems to be malfunctioning to me. I tried to put all my Bookmarks in there this morning, but only one single bookmark is present after four hours. I wouldn't like to rely on that as a bookmark system. I don't think there is an easy way to find how many bookmarks you have.

• macko

i take advantage of Foxmarks. that's a browser addon you will hit upon on the Mozilla internet site that backs up and synchronizes your Firefox bookmarks online. you are able to sign into Foxmarks information superhighway internet site from any pc too so which you will use them till you reinstall your OS. The link below will take you directly to it. sturdy success!