Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

a woodchuck would chuck as much wood as he could...if a woodchuck could chuck wood

• 1 decade ago

I don't know how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

I think a woodchuck could chuck 100 chuck's of wood, if a woodchuck could chuck wood. No that's too much.

I think a woodchuck could chuck 99 chuck's of wood, if a woodchuck could chuck wood. No that's too much.

I think a woodchuck could chuck 98 chuck's of wood, if a woodchuck could chuck wood. No that's too much for the poor woodchuck chucker!

I think a woodchuck could chuck 97 chuck's of wood, if a woodchuck could chuck wood. No that's too much.

I think a woodchuck could chuck 96 chuck's of wood, if a woodchuck could chuck wood. No that's still too much for the chucker ;o)

I think a woodchuck could chuck 86 chuck's of wood, if a woodchuck could chuck wood. No that's too much.

I think a woodchuck could chuck 75 chuck's of wood, if a woodchuck could chuck wood. Yes, I'll leave my bet on a woodchuck could chuck 75 chuck's of wood, if a woodchuck could chuck wood. Final answer!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

a woodchuck could chuck as much wood as a woodchuck that could chuck wood.

• About as many pickeled peppers as Peter Piper picked.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

A heck of a lot according to the site below.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

About as much as she selling seashells at the seashore.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.