Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationOther - Games & Recreation · 1 decade ago

i am 13 and me and my friends play with BOTTLE ROCKETS, FIRECRACKERS, M80'S and stuff is it wrong?

Favorite Answer

Lots of people are going to tell you that it is wrong because you are not old enough to take responsibility for your own actions. At the same time, there are many idiot adults who will hold a fire cracker in their hand and blow a finger off. As long as you take proper safety precautions, and are willing to pay your own hospital bills, go ahead and enjoy yourself. Just be sure that you don't harm any other person, or animal.

IT DEPENDS. How old are your other friends, do you have adult supervison and most importantly do YOU know what your doing.Yes, it is dangerous but only if your careless and dont know the proper way of handeling them. I my self have played with all kinds of firecrackers when I was young, but I did it with adults around and I read all directions before.Just as long as you think your not hurting yourself or your friends I dont see the big deal. But be smart and dont do anything that you may even think might hurt all of you!!!!!!!!!!

Depends where your from. The use of fireworks is illegal in many states. Most commercial fireworks are perfectly safe when used appropriately, unfortunately there are a lot of stupid people out there. Assuming someone has taught you how to use them they are really no more dangerous than a box of matches.

well, im only familiar w/ the firecrackers but only w/ the name. nevr heard of the others. i also know that firecrackers r'nt safe, & i take it the others r in the same aisle of entertainment. saying that ino they r'nt safe, im sure u realize that bcuz of that, i definitely dont think u r being smart.as i sed tho, i dont know much about them xept that they r DANM noisy, & dangerous.so until i find out more of them sumday, i gotta @ least say, i think u should @ least hav parents or guardians watching u.i dont think that it'd b smart 2NOT @ least say that.(u dint say u had ne1 watching over u guys, so i assume u r'nt being watched.)u MAY get hurt y'no.

dude to be 13 that's like bad unless theres like adults with u. I'm just saying. Also u i hope ur using those in the right states because they are illegal in some places.

Yes, that's AWFUL! >:O

But it's also a load of fun. Just be careful, mate.

course not...

as long as you're not in city limits its fine...

but even if you are...its alright as long as you dont get caught...

YESSS it is you don't need to do it so don't ok lol

No.